MommaSnaps Healthier Shrimp Fajitas Recipe
This recipe is so QUICK and EASY and DELICIOUS! Your family will think you’re a genius! (LIGHTBULB)
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Serves: 6
- 40 -50 Large Shrimp
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange or Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Medium Purple Onion
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil (excellent health booster!)
- 1 pinch Chopped Cilantro and Pico for Garnish
- Tortillas served warm.
- Assemble the veggies and PREP! Use any combination of red, green, yellow or orange peppers, purple onion and a serving of tomatoes
- Wash/Rinse the shrimp and pull off all the tails.
- Prepare the oven and pan. I bake this at 425 degrees, about 10-12 minutes.
- Toss the veggies, shrimp, spices and oil in a big ol’ bowl
- Spread into the pan(s). This recipe fills up 2 of my pans easily. I like a nice thin layer so it all bakes well without a bunch of sogginess.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and your house smells like a fiesta!
- Serve, enjoy and SHARE your new favorite recipe with all your friends.